Statement of Faith
Nurses Christian Fellowship International has been providing support, guidance and fellowship for Christian Nurses around the world for over 50 years.
- The one true God, Creator of all things, eternally exists in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The divine inspiration, entire trustworthiness and authority of the Bible in all matters of faith and conduct.
- All people created in God’s image but alienated from God because of sin.
- Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, fully divine and fully human, born of the Virgin Mary, came to reconcile humankind with God the Father.
- The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection providing the only ground for salvation and justification for all who repent and believe.
- The indwelling presence and transforming power of the Holy Spirit calling all believers to love, serve others, seek justice, resist evil, and to proclaim Jesus, crucified and raised.
- The future personal return and victorious reign of Jesus Christ who will judge all people with justice and mercy. To God Be the Glory Forever!
- We practice faith and prayer. This is the lifestyle by which we will be known.
- We integrate biblical principles into our professional nursing practice. This is the how we live out our calling.
- We participate in healthcare to demonstrate Jesus’ love through equipping, encouraging and empowering nurses to provide competent and compassionate care. This is our life of nursing as ministry.
- We seek to respect and understand cultures, languages, local customs, and healthcare practices as we serve. This is our commitment to integration of Faith and practice.
- We will work with, learn from and encourage those sharing like purpose throughout the world. This is our commitment to local communities of believers and the global Body of Jesus Christ.
Download a copy of the NCFI Constitution