NCFI CANA Regional Conference
July 19 - July 22
Azusa Pacific University (APU)
901 E. Alosta Avenue
Azusa, CA, USA 91702
The conference will begin Thursday evening at 5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) and end Sunday morning at 10:00 am PST. (NOTE: California follows Daylight savings time.)
Join with nurses and students from the CANA Region and the world to discover how we can bring hope and encouragement to nursing. Experience scholarly presentations, fellowship, and fun each day!
- Daily plenary sessions with worship, Bible study, and global nurse leaders.
- Workshops with content for students, nurses, and educators on Friday and Saturday.
- Opportunities for small group fellowship and devotions, networking, prayer ministry, and learning about Nurses Christian Fellowship internationally, regionally, and nationally.
- Certificates of attendance will be given to all participants.
- Continuing nursing education credit available upon request for a $12.00 fee.
o Azusa Pacific University School of Nursing Continuing Education Department is an approved provider of continuing education credit by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) Provider # 2722. This program is provider approved for 8.8 contact hours.
FULL CONFERENCE: Includes the complete program and ALL meals and breaks: Thursday evening banquet, 3 meals on Friday & Saturday, all conference breaks, and Sunday breakfast.
- Nurse: $250.00
- Student: $150.00 (Pre-licensure undergraduate students only)
- Spouse: $250.00 conference and meals; $150.00 meals only
- Thursday ONLY (banquet, opening session: $50.00
- Friday ONLY (all day, includes meals, sessions) $150.00
- Saturday ONLY (all day, includes meals, sessions $150.00
- Sunday ONLY (breakfast, closing session) $25.00
ACCOMODATIONS: On-campus, air conditioned rooms with linens (pillow, pillow case, two flat sheets, blanket, bath towel, hand towel, wash cloth) are available for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Campus accommodations must be purchased in a three-night block; Fee is for all three nights.
- Single Dorm Room / 1 person in your room, two-room suite, one shared bath: $148.00 (NOTE: 50 Single rooms available on a first come basis)
- Double Dorm Room / 2 people in your room, two-room suite, one shared bath: $108.00
- Participants bringing a Spouse / two-room suite, one bath: $148.00 per person (Both must choose a Single room option).
AIRPORTS AND TRANSPORTATION:
Information on area airports and transportation to APU can be found at https://www.apu.edu/azusa/visit/transportation/
INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
REGISTER AT https://tinyurl.com/ydz2gces and pay conference fees.
- Choose: Nurse (Licensed) if you are a licensed nurse (RN or LPN)
- Choose: Nursing Student (Pre-Licensed, Undergraduate) if you are an undergraduate nursing student (RN or LPN)
- Choose: Spouse if you are a spouse or family member.
- Choose: Daily fee for day of attendance; daily fees are for nurses, nursing students, and/or spouses.
Please download and read IMPORTANT RESIGTRATION INFORMATION prior to registering.