The Purpose of NCFI is to connect Christian nurses around the world, equipping them to live out their faith in professional practice.
The Mission of NCFI is to equip and encourage Christian nurses to integrate Biblical principles and Christ-centered values in clinical practice, leadership, education and research.
Our Values are built on God’s love and care for us (John 3:16) and His work through us as nursing professionals (Matthew 25: 34-40).”I was sick and you looked after me.” Matt. 25:36. Our foundation is in fear and love of God As nurses within NCFI, we identify our values as:
The Aims of NCFI are to:
- Encourage Christian nurses and nursing students to live out their faith in compassionate professional practice.
- Deepen the spiritual life and cultural awareness of Christian nurses and nursing students around the world.
- Promote friendship, communication, connection and collaboration among Christian nurses worldwide
- Support Regional NCFI Councils (Committee) and National NCF organizations in their ministry with nurses
- Empower Christian nurses to examine and apply scripture as it relates to professional practice.
- Equip and support the development of Christian nurse leaders around the world.
- Represent Christian nursing in the global nursing and healthcare arena.
Strategic Goals 2016 – 2020:
- Maintain a sustainable financial and administrative infrastructure to achieve the aims of the organization.
- Maintain an effective worldwide communication and collaboration network
- Support the growth and development of the International Institute of Christian Nursing to equip nurses in professional practice, education and collaborative research
- Expand a network of prayer and praise across the organization.
- Initiate and develop key partnerships across like-minded organizations and institutions.
- Plan, organize and evaluate international congresses normally every 4 years as a way to fulfill the mission of NCFI
- Expand the organization through increased membership including students, active practitioners and retired members.
NCFI is currently advertising for a part time Administrator (March 2017)